Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for a commercially savvy and influential Account / Finance Executive to be based in Singapore as part of our APAC team. In this role you will maintain all our Financial Accounting Records and complete them to a high standard whilst meeting deadlines.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
As an Account / Finance Executive you will produce and analyse financial reports such as cash-flow statements and profit projections, determine ways to improve financial performance, and ensure that Concourse meet all applicable standards, regulations and laws.
Main duties will include:
• Managing relationships with all stakeholders
• Understanding financial statements
• Providing general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable maintenance
• Preparing monthly P&L statement and Balance Sheet
• Bank, credit card and expense reconciliation
• Payroll processing, including CPF submission
• Assisting in quarterly GST computation and submission
• Generating of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
• Understanding and reviewing budgets
Are You What We Need?
• Possess at the very least a Diploma in Accounting/Finance
• Have at least 4 years of experience in an accounting position
• Show proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Have advanced knowledge of Excel and Accounting Software
• Be proficient with desktop publishing tools (i.e. Word, PowerPoint)
• Have a high degree of accuracy and be able to manage and deliver timelines
• Be a fantastic communicator, able to liaise on all levels and build rapport with external and internal stakeholders
• Be well presented with a high degree of professionalism
• Have a passion for retail and travel
• Enjoy working as part of a team
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills, if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role. For successful candidates, Concourse a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team that thrives on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free and Travel Retail market.
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to Demaras Middleton – HR Manager, Concourse Display Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the email button below…
We look forward to hearing from you!