Due to company expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated Accounts Executive to be based in Singapore as part of our APAC team. In this role you will maintain and process all of our financial accounts as well as completing various office admin tasks to support the team. We are seeking an individual with basic knowledge of the principles of finance and a desire to succeed in a growing, global company.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
As an Accounts Executive you will produce and analyse financial reports such as cash-flow statements and profit projections, determine ways to improve financial performance, and ensure that Concourse meet all applicable standards, regulations and laws
Main duties will include:
• Managing relationships with all stakeholders
• Providing general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable maintenance
• Processing of purchase ledger invoices and related account reconciliation to supplier statement
• Processing of sales ledger invoices and related credit control
• Bank, credit card and expense reconciliation
• Payroll processing, including CPF submission
• Assisting in quarterly GST computation and submission
• Update of online software with related finance e.g. invoices issued, paid etc – training will be provided
• Monthly reporting of hours rechargeable to client – training will be provided
• Account coding and job costing to a high level of detail – training will be provided
Are You What We Need?
• Have at least 5 years of finance experience
• Show ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Be able to think independently, with a good understanding of accounting principles, software and general ledgers
• Have advanced knowledge of Excel
• Preferably have experience of Xero Accounting software, although training can be provided
• Be proficient with other desktop publishing tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
• Have a high degree of accuracy and be able to manage and deliver timelines
• Handle various office admin tasks as and when required
• Be a fantastic communicator, able to liaise on all levels and build rapport with external and internal stakeholders
• Be well presented with a high degree of professionalism
• Enjoy working as part of a team
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills, if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role. For successful candidates, Concourse a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team that thrives on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free and Travel Retail market.
Please click here to apply to Demaras Middleton – HR Manager, Concourse Display Management. Alternatively, for further information about the job, please use the email button below to contact directly…
We look forward to hearing from you!