Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in Europe and Americas, based in Paris. You will be at the front of the company, with the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy in your markets, and will report to the Group Business Development Manager in Singapore.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
As a Business Development Manager you will be that pivotal person at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy with the goal to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. Due to Concourse recently opening its French office, the role is based in Paris.
Main duties will include:
• Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
• Promoting the company’s products / services whilst addressing and predicting clients’ objectives
• Preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Are You What We Need?
• Have at least 5 years of experience
• Have proficiency in both French and English
• Know the Travel Retail industry with previous experience
• Have proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or other relevant role
• Preferably have held a previous position on client side – brand owner, retailer or landlord
• Be able to demonstrate a proven sales track record
• Have proficiency in MS Office and CRM software e.g. Salesforce
• Have excellent negotiation skills and business acumen
• Be a fantastic communicator who is able to liaise on all levels and build rapport
• Be proactive and able with impeccable time management and planning skills
• Be well presented with a high degree of professionalism
• Have a passion for retail and travel
• Enjoy working as part of a team
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority, if not all of these attributes and skills, if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role. For successful candidates, Concourse a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team that thrives on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free and Travel Retail market.
Please click here to apply to Demaras Middleton – HR Manager, Concourse Display Management. Alternatively, for further information about the job, please use the email button below to contact directly…
We look forward to hearing from you!