Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for a commercially savvy and influential Client Project Manager to be based in Paris, France as part of our EMEA team. In this role you will impress and serve our existing global brand clients, improve client relationships, drive sales and develop strategic relations.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
As a Client Project Manager you will be that pivotal link between the Client, Internal Project Manager and Design Team, dedicated to delivering projects with precision and accuracy whilst meeting deadlines and budget in accordance with your clients’ expectations.
Main duties will include:
• Managing relationships with the client and all stakeholders
• Understanding and translating creative briefs
• Setting deadlines for all stakeholders in the project process and allocating resource
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Understanding and reviewing budgets
• Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
• Submitting relevant and well-presented information and decks to client and retailers
• Reporting and escalating to management as needed
• Performing risk management to minimise project risks
Are You What We Need?
• Have at least 8 years of experience in a Retail Client Management position
• Have a demonstrated track record of successfully managing and enhancing global brand relationships (whether previous experience working on client side or agency side)
• Be a detail-orientated person who is able to manage and deliver timelines with high accuracy at all times
• Be proficient with desktop publishing tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Have strong negotiation skills and business acumen
• Be a fantastic communicator who is able to liaise on all levels and build rapport with external and internal stakeholders
• Be well presented with a high degree of professionalism
• Have a passion for retail and travel
• Enjoy working as part of a team
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills, if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role. For successful candidates, Concourse a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team that thrives on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free and Travel Retail market.
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to Demaras Middleton – HR Manager, Concourse Display Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the email button below…
We look forward to hearing from you!