Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for an ambitious individual to fill the role of Designer based in or near Leeds, UK. This is an exciting opportunity to develop skills and experience whilst working in fast-paced, challenging and exciting Duty Free & Travel Retail environments.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
The Designer will be responsible for reporting, supporting and working alongside the Design Manager, who is also based in Leeds.
Main duties will include:
• 3D designing, including high quality renderings, design development and sketching
• Creative development from brand guidelines
• Ability to brief and work with graphic designers
• Creation/draughting of Design Intent drawing packages
• Working closely with other team members as and when, particularly when relevant to guarantee the quality of projects, and ensuring all designs meet client and brand guidelines
Are You What We Need?
• Have 4 to 5 years of experience, preferably within the travel retail industry
• Demonstrate creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Show preferred experience in promotional activations and visual merchandising in retail
• Have collated a strong portfolio that demonstrates proficiency across a range of platforms
• Work in Adobe Creative Suite CC, Cinema 4D or Vectorworks with Renderworks
• Show ability to self-manage and multi-task to meet required deadlines
• Have the ability and motivation to work mostly from home
• Have a passion for retail and travel
• Have great spoken and written English – plus French language skills will be to your advantage
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority, if not all of these attributes and skills, if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role. For successful candidates, Concourse a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team that thrives on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free and Travel Retail market.
Please click here to apply to Demaras Middleton – HR Manager, Concourse Display Management. Alternatively, for further information about the job, please use the email button below to contact directly…
We look forward to hearing from you!