Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for a strategic minded and inspiring Senior Account Manager to be based in Singapore as part of our ASIA team. In this role you will oversee, manage and train our team of Client Project Managers as they serve our existing global brand clients.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be that inspirational leader who oversees, manages and trains our CPM team, developing and defining strategy to enable them in the delivery of projects with precision and accuracy, whilst meeting deadlines and budget in accordance with our clients’ expectations.
Main duties will include:
• Managing a team of Client Project Managers (CPMs) and overseeing their day to day management
• Developing a comprehensive training plan for the account management team
• Setting and monitoring KPIs for the account management team
• Defining budget for training and travel expenditure
• Creating an account strategy to drive retention and business growth, including long and short term strategic plans for clients and identifying customer needs and business opportunities
• Working closely with other business units (NBD, Marketing, Creative) to expand cross selling opportunities.
• Manage contract renewals
• Monitoring client satisfaction and ensuring a high level of customer service internally
• Assisting in issue escalation and risk management.
• Meeting with senior management and attending key client meetings, tenders and presentations, as required
• Monitoring account performance using appropriate systems and reports
Are You What We Need?
• Have 5 – 7 years of equivalent Account Management experience – travel retail industry experience is a plus
• Possess relationship management skills and experience with consultative and strategic selling skills
• Have the ability to develop successful relationships with clients, with strong client service focus to ensure quality service
• Be a strong leader and proactive team player
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
• Demonstrate process, business acumen and strong analytical skills
• Have high levels of personal and professional integrity to develop deep relationships
• Have an understanding of the structure of retail channels and clients in Singapore/SEA, with the ability to recognise decision makers and internal relationships within institutions
• Be able to deliver business review presentations
• Have excellent in-person presentation skills
• Demonstrate knowledge of Power Bi
• Have the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills, if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role. For successful candidates, Concourse a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team that thrives on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free and Travel Retail market.
Please click here to apply to Demaras Middleton – HR Manager, Concourse Display Management. Alternatively, for further information about the job, please use the email button below to contact directly…
We look forward to hearing from you!