What could be more exciting than working for a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to duty-free & travel retail? The team here at Concourse Display Management produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for duty-free & travel retail environments, worldwide. We offer our clients cost-effective solutions, which result in on-time, on-budget implementations achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and ultra-efficient project management.
Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for a talented, ambitious and dynamic Individual to fill the role of Senior Project Manager based in Hong Kong. The candidate should have a Quantity Surveying background plus experience in retail and interior fit-outs and will become an integral member of the Hong Kong team, managing a variety of retail and interiors projects. This is an exciting opportunity to develop skills and experience whilst working in fast-paced, challenging and exciting travel retail environments across the Asia Pacific region.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the overall development and quality of multiple mid to high-end retail projects with full oversight of budget and schedules.
Main duties will include:
- Managing day to day operation from start to completion
- Cost planning and management throughout the entire lifecycle of a project from inception to completion
- Ensuring each retail fitout project is completed in accordance with project specification, design and project programs
- Documentation and pre-construction/bidding to secure access agreements, finalise budget, award contracts and release construction
- Project programming to identify potential impacts to budget, schedule and quality
- Developing estimates and initial budgets, and secure necessary approvals
- Leading all project milestone reviews and signoffs
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all internal and external project team members
- Maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Generating and continuously maintaining reporting data for respective projects, plus reporting to senior management as necessary
- Completing purchasing and contracting relating to the sourcing, delivery and installation of fixtures
- Managing multiple projects and contractors, vendors and other stakeholders simultaneously.
- Travelling within the Asia Pacific region
Are You What We Need?
- Have previous multi-skilled project management experience, ideally within the retail industry with drive, passion and self-motivation
- Be able to demonstrate previous success within a similar position
- Have a proven record of full lifecycle implementations and a strong technical background
- Be familiar with construction industry best practices and know AutoCAD/drafting and/or be able to draw construction details
- Have previous experience as a QS Quantity surveyor – this will be advantageous as you will be required to conduct cost planning and management throughout the entire lifecycle of a project from inception to completion
- Be well presented with a high degree of professionalism
- Have a passion for retail and travel
- Enjoy working as part of a team
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. In return, Concourse Display Management offer a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team who thrive on delivering excellence and excitement in the duty-free and travel retail market.
We look forward to hearing from you!